UK Campervan Hire & Motorhome Rental
Book and compare RV Rentals in the United Kingdom
There are several major international airports in the UK, all with United Kingdom Campervan and Motorhome rental agents located in the arrivals hall. Reserve the perfect recreational vehicle online before you travel then simply pick up the keys on arrival and begin your holiday without delay.
Where to go by UK campervan or motorhome rental
There is so much to see and do in the United Kingdom that you could spend months on your campervan hire trip! There are holiday parks and caravan and camping sites that will accept motorhomes, campervans and recreational vehicles rentals with great locations and facilities across the UK. The south and west coasts of England are home to well-known holiday towns, such as Brighton and Blackpool.
If cities are more your thing, there are several vibrant, modern cities such as London, Birmingham, Manchester and Birmingham with cracking shopping and nightlife. Cultural highlights include the castles and historical buildings of Cardiff, in Wales, Norwich, Nottingham and Newcastle, to name but a few. Shakespeares birthplace, the town of Stratford-Upon-Avon is a highlight for any aspiring actors!
For nature lovers, there is ample cycling, hiking, fishing, bird watching, horse riding and strolls through the unique British countryside of the Cotswolds, Lake District, Devon and Cornwall or the Welsh hills and Snowdonia National Park. You might include a few days to Scotland in your itinerary to take in the rugged highlands and cities that are closer to the Arctic Circle than you might think! Visit the major cities of Edinburgh and Aberdeen, try to get a photo of the mythical Loch Ness monster or just wind your RV hire or campervan rental through the highlands…remember, they’re called that for a reason!
Cross the Irish Sea to Belfast in Northern Ireland, and explore the Emerald Isle, with it’s historic castles, green countryside and rugged coastal scenery.
Driving in the UK by campervan or motorhome rental:
- Drive on the left hand side of the road.
- There is a blanket speed limit of 30 mph in UK cities, and a maximum of 70 mph on motorways.
- You must have a valid driving license. If your license is not in English, then you must carry a valid International Driving Permit issued in your home country.
- Seatbelts are compulsory and babies and young children must be restrained in an approved car seat (you can hire a seat from most UK motorhome and campervan hire companies).
- Take time to read over the rules of the road before you get behind the wheel.