RV Rentals in Tennessee, USA
The State of Tennessee is one of the most picturesque and interesting parts of America to tour, and one of the best ways you can choose to see this beautiful landscape is undoubtedly from the comfort of a Tennessee motorhome rental, campervan hire or recreational vehicle (RV) rentals. Americans have been RV fans for many years, and RV Rental in Tennessee gives visitors and local alike the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in all the activities and fun that can be enjoyed on a RV rental holiday. Children just love the novelty of a motorhome rental holiday, and parents will be delighted to see how Tennessee campervan rental can make it possible to have a great family holiday without breaking the bank.
Which Tennessee Motorhome Rental is right for you
Tennessee RV rentals offer you everything you need for a carefree and comfortable holiday. The rental RV’s available at Compass Campers and El Monte RV rental in Nashville, Tennessee depot come in different configurations to suit the size of your family, and they all have a shower, toilet, unlimited generator use, and all the kitchen equipment you need to whip up a meal in the Great Outdoors. Even if you have never driven an RV before, you need not worry; our excellent staff are on hand to explain exactly how everything works and get you on your way as quickly as possible so that you do not miss a minute of your holiday.
Scenic Drives with your Tennessee RV rental
Tennessee is just ideal for RV holidays and you will find hundreds of Campgrounds and RV Parks for overnight stops. There is so much to see and do in Tennessee that revealing all would be beyond the scope of this page, but do a little homework beforehand and try to fit in a few of the following 5 scenic trails:
- The Cherohala Skyway – a superb 43 mile or 69 km drive that will take you above the clouds! You can take in the superb scenery and there are many places to go hiking and picnicking.
- East Tennessee Crossing - an 83 miles or 134 km journey following the Cherokee Warriors path; visit Panther Creek State Park along the way.
- Great River Road: This could use up your entire holiday! The drive is 2,069 miles or 3,330 km (about 6 days) along the mighty Mississippi.
- Natchez Trace parkway: Middle Tennessee- 444 miles or 715 km (2 days) in a magnificent National Park – hiking, biking and horse riding trails available.
- Great Smokey Mountain National Park: This is a must-visit part of any Tennessee itinerary; enjoy river rafting, fishing, hiking and swimming – 30 RV campgrounds to choose from.
Other Places to visit in Tennessee by RV hire
If you need a change from outdoor exploits, why not visit Memphis, to see Graceland, beloved home of Elvis Presley, or learn about the history and heritage of Tennessee by driving down the Avery Trace Trail, used by the settlers back in the 1800’s.